Currently the United States of America has 308 million citizens yet only 2.1 million Armed Forces members and reservists. That is less than 1 percent of this nation’s citizens  whose sole duty is to protect the rights and freedoms of the other 99 percent.

Help Our Cause

We are 1 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization.

Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.

NOW ACTIVE

Pay with PayPal or a debit/credit card

OUR MISSION

The DANIELSON VETERANS COFFEEHOUSE will provide a comfortable location for all veterans, both men and women of any age to meet, socialize, communicate and provide and discuss information regarding veteran benefits and services through federal and state agencies and programs.

Subscribe

Sign up to hear from us about our speakers, what's new in benefits, community events and if you are looking for veteran help.

VETERANS ONLY

The Tuesday Morning Coffeehouse attendance is growing monthly.  When we started almost three (3) years ago there were only 25 Veterans at the first few meetings.  Now we are averaging 50 to 55 and have had standing room only on some occasions. That's the good news, and we are extremely happy to give it to you. Unfortunately this means that we are now going to have to restrict the TUESDAY MORNING COFFEEHOUSE, VETARANS ONLY.

Spouse and one guest can still go to the evening coffeehouse. It would be unfair for us to have to turn away any veteran (because of lack of space) from the Veterans Coffeehouse in order to accommodate a non veteran. 

The MORNING COFFEEHOUSE will now be OPEN TO ONLY VETERANS, a person helping a handicapped (i.e. wheelchair bound) Veteran, and our Volunteers. I know this may not sit well with some of you but we have no choice at this time. Understand that as part of our 5 year plan the Board of Directors is exploring opportunities to expand the size of the coffeehouse. We will be bringing this up at our regular meetings to reach those who don't get email.   

Contact Us

Drop us a line!

We'll try and answer you the same day.

Danielson Veterans Coffeehouse

Mailing address - P.O. Box 3, Danielson, CT 06239